may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
By consolidating your debts into your mortgage you may be required to pay more over the entire
term than you would with your existing debts
A remortgage is when the borrower pays off their mortgage
with a mortgage from a second lender. People remortgage to obtain a better interest rate, to reduce monthly payments or to
release some of the cash from the value of their property. It is possible to remortgage so that you can consolidate your debts
through the funds obtained, resulting in reducing your overall monthly payments.
Why Use Derry Mortgage Centre?
Quotes on Remortgages
- Remortgage Deals to suit your current
- Whole of Mortgage Market Advice
- Free Valuation, Free Legal and "Lender Fee Free" deals available
- Access to a wide range of mortgage products to cover most needs
- Guidance through entire mortgage process from initial quote to completion
At Derry Mortgage Centre we want to get it right first time.
During an initial free consultation
we will discuss what is important for you in a mortgage, discuss what your mortgage position is right now and how you
would like to shape your mortgage for the future. We will chat about trackers and fixed rates and work out what's most
suitable for your circumstances and budget.
We leave you in control while we do all the work and then you receive
all the benefits.
We are now one of the brightest names in Northern Ireland for our innovative approach
advice and we are proud of our position and of the work we do for our
clients across the country.
Call Derry Mortgage
Centre now on 028 71417295 and arrange an initial free consultation
Some Key Points to Remember When you Remortgage
- The Interest Rate is not always the key to a cheaper deal
- If you are saving money on a new product why not try and reduce your mortgage term
instead and finish your mortgage earlier
- Sometimes a higher
interest rate and a cheaper fee (or no fee) is more cost effective.
terms on the mortgage may save money now but will cost you more interest repaid to the lender in the long term.
- Consolidating your debt will invariably cost more in the long term despite savings now.