What will Derry Mortgage Centre do for me?
We are commited to ensuring we get the keys to your new home so we promise we
- Visit with you in your own home to discuss wants and needs.
- Explain every stage of the
- Take you through the full application process.
- Liase between the lender and yourself.
- Ensure that you are given the right protection for your needs and budget.
- See you through the front door
of your own first home with a bottle of champagne
- Keep in contact for your remortgage and renewal needs.
- Be there for you for all your financial advice needs
|We All Have To Start Somewhere!
What costs are involved?
You also need to take the following costs into consideration:
- mortgage repayments
- mortgage protection insurance for if you fall ill or lose your job
- life assurance to enable your family to pay off the mortgage if you die
- contents insurance against the risk of theft, fire, flood or other accidents
- council tax and water charges
- gas, electricity, telephone, etc
- ground rent and service charges may apply
As part of the process of buying a house or flat you may also need to pay for:
- a solicitor or licensed conveyancer
- an independent survey
- the mortgage to be arranged
- the Land Registry fee
- Stamp Duty